Confused About Buying Shorts For Your Next Holiday?
Summers are the time when boys and men are seen flaunting their knees in excellent summer shorts. Summer shorts are a very comfortable commodity in terms of summer wear and fashionable as well. But summer shorts are something which should be purchased with caution otherwise they look really bad on the guy wearing them. The major reason being that many men have no idea on how to buy summer shorts. These flattening pieces of clothing are available in many different styles and one should know which one would suit as per his personality and which ones to pair with what.
There are many types of shorts and they are paired with different pieces of clothing. There are front flat shorts, gym shorts and even there are specific shorts for holidays on beaches. Not only these you can also find denim shorts, cotton fabric ones etc. But the shorts should be right fit on the guy wearing them because otherwise they would look really bad on that particular guy. The best way to make these look flattering is to choose the shorts for the occasion you are about to wear them on.
There are many varieties of shorts available at various websites like myntra, Flipkart, Bewakoof.com, Jabong etc. and also in the local markets. These come as per the specific occasions and to buy the shorts which would make you look awesome the very first step is to decide where you want to wear them. The types of shorts that are available areas follow:
- Flat front:These are characterised with two front and two back pockets and these fit really nicely on the wearer and come just above the knees.
- Single pleat: these are characterised by a single pleat down the front of the legs and these make it look dressier and are a very good choice with button down shirts and pullovers.
- Cargo and combat shorts: these are comfortable and utility giving shorts. These give a looser and baggier look, and these go excellent with shirts and sunglasses. These are specifically designed for the outdoor activities.
- Athletic shorts: these pieces come with a little roomier fit and are designed as such that the wearer may get the freedom required by an athlete while practising and playing. These also settle above the knee and are good fit.
- Board and surf: these are made of durable materials and are designed to withstand the motions of the body while the activities like the surfing on water. These come usually with elastic and a safety net pocket and are meant to be worn during the going up for water sports.
Other than these what matters is the material with which the shorts are made because one may be allergic to some specific fabric or does not likes to wear any specific fabric. Well in that case mostly all the shorts are available in all fabrics except the denim shorts and the athletic and the surf short. These are not usually made of 100% cotton rest are available in every fabric.