Shore Engineering offers an assortment of professional solutions to companies in the industry for construction. The core services offered by the company include Fire Safety, Building Control, CDM consultant and Energy Efficiency. The company serves in the form of a Corporate Approved Inspector certified by the Government for carrying out building control functions for construction work in almost any corner of Wales and England.
The Work Procedure of the Company
Shore Engineering is into providing cost-effective, professional and efficient building control services. The services provided by the company in the field of building control come with several advantages over the services offered by the traditional companies. The professionals working for the company are experienced in handling a wide selection of construction assignments. They are fully dedicated to providing proactive services to the clients and that too within affordable rates.
Huge efforts are put in by the company into ensuring effective solutions for the clients. The highly motivated and qualified staff members of the company help it in achieving targets easily by covering assignments of any size. The professionals working for the company are adept at working on projects of different varieties starting from small building projects to large multi million pound assignments.
Avail Top Quality Services
As already been mentioned, there are four important services offered by the company and we will have a look at them below:
Serving as approved inspectors, the company is certified to take up building control projects. It has the ability of integrating into the design team allowing customers to achieve their project deadlines along with commercial objectives. The building control services offered by the company include:
- Assessing the basic concepts and initial drawings for ensuring that the basic principles of design fully comply with building regulations.
- Submitting the notice of initial construction to authorities
- Checking compliance plans and carrying out statutory consultations.
- Carrying out site inspections for identifying and resolving any problems that might arise during the construction.
- Issuing the final certificate confirming the completion of the assignment.
CDM and Health & Safety Services
The health and safety services of the company include:
- Inspecting the safety of a site
- Producing health and safety files and building manuals
- Assisting in the compilation of health and safety plans and procedures
- Coming up with method statement and risk assessments
- Producing construction plan according to CDM regulations
Energy Efficiency Services
The company holds the accreditation to issue EPC or the Energy Performance Certificate which is mandatory to be produced by all new dwellings in Wales and England.
Fire safety Assessments
The company possesses the capability of providing services for undertaking an audit of different work environments for providing suggestions and advice on different fire safety requirements. It also holds the capability of preparing documents needed by the employers for demonstration the fact that they have completely assessed their workplaces.
The manifold services provided by Shore Engineering in the field of construction have made it one of the best sources of assistance for all construction and building agencies.